I know. You're faithful about cleaning your sink ie. wiping it down after every use and wiping the faucet. But did you think about the sprayer? After a while the sprayer can become clogged or slow from build-up of minerals in the water especially if you have hard water. This junk can get into the nozzle from the inside and clog it or slow down the flow.
Vinegar to the rescue!
Gather the following items together:
Half and Half mixture of white vinegar and warm water
3 MIcrofiber cloths
1..Fill one bowl with the vinegar solution and the other with plain warm water
2. Pull the sprayer all the way out
3. Clean the hose with a microfiber cloth dampened with the vinegar solution.
4. Wipe down the hose with a second microfiber cloth dampened with plain water.
5. Use the first cloth moistened again with vinegar solution to clean the nozzle.
6. If the nozzle is still clogged let it soak in the vinegar solution 30 minutes or even overnight if necessary.
7. Then use the water dampened cloth to wipe it clean
8. Dry the hose with the third cloth and replace the hose.
9. The final step is to run hot water through the sprayer for a few minutes to remove any remaining debris..